Last updated on March 5th, 2022 at 02:59 pm
Do you need some expert editing options in your Kinemaster? It is not an amazing thing nowadays to simply edit the video because there are many apps available that give you different editing options. Everyone can edit simple videos with some tools and features. However when the time comes to edit the video just like an expert then you will need a prime level app which is Kinemaster and here is a guide on how to use kinemaster!
The Kinemaster is here to give you a lot of proficient editing features. It gives you plenty of straightforward editing options for your video and makes the editing effortless. With the help of Kinemaster, you can make some more interesting, high visual and prime quality videos for your Facebook, Instagram, youtube, and TikTok. In addition, you can also share these videos on GBWhatsapp iOS as well with your friends and family members.
5 Steps to Use Kinemaster
Fond of videos? Do check this one out
In this article, I will give you complete information about the working of a Kinemaster. Let’s get started. Note that the process remains the same whether you are using Gold, Lite, Mod, Pro or Diamond Apk.
1. Trimming of video by using Kinsmaster
In the video recording, it is not possible to record a perfect video once in time especially some lengthy video. After recording you always need to trim the different parts of the video to make it more concise and interesting. In Kinemaster, the trimming is trouble-free. You just need to follow the below-mentioned steps in order to trim your video.
- First, you have to upload your video to the Kinemaster.
- Click on the + plus and add your video to the app.
- On the top right corner click on the checkmark option after your video uploading
- Now to trim the video click on the video that appears in a block on the bottom of the page.
- After clicking on the video the border of the block will turn yellow.
- On the top right side corner a scissor icon appears, click on that icon.
- When you click the icon other trimming options will appear there.
- If your options become grayed out after some time just glide the video backward and forward the option will light up again.
- You can also trim the video from left to right, split the video, and also can add a freeze-frame from the play head. You can edit the video as you like.
2. Transition features in Kinemaster
The transition effect in Kinemaster is effortless to use. You can easily add good transition effects to your video. Follow the steps below to add transition effects in your video.
- Upload the video in the app but make sure this time upload some more videos.
- After uploading the videos you will observe that across every video there is a gray box along with a line in the middle.
- For the transition features a tap on that gray box.
- Now click on the transition effect option and various options will appear there.
- In the line of options like 3D transition, fun, picture in picture, powerful, presentation, text, classic, and more. select your option for your transition effect in the video.
- After adding your transition click on the checkmark to save the transition.
- You can also prove your transition. Just slide the video from where you want to check and click on the play button.
4. Adding text in the video by using Kinemaster
Adding text and subtitles in your video is an important part. Mostly you have to add some text and subtitles in your youtube videos. For adding text just follow the simple steps mentioned below.
- On the left side, there is a camera option and there are four other options around that camera button.
- To add text in your video tap on the layers option around the camera button
- Now when you click the option some more options will appear. The text option lies on the bottom side of that option.
- Click on the text button and write your message or text.
- After writing click on the OK button and save the text.
- If you want big size text then simply drag out the text and you will get your desired size in your text.
- You can change the font size of the text by clicking on the uneven option.
- You can also select the introduction way of your text. Like you can select the option from slide up, clockwise, drop, slide down, and from some more options too.
- If you want to change your text color then just click on the white circle that appears on the right side of the scissor icon. You will see a lot of color options select the one that you like more.
- You can also add some more features into your text like a shadow, full width, background, glow, outline, and background color too.
5. Add music in your videos by using Kinemaster
One thing that changes your video interest and quality is adding some pleasant music to your video. Let’s take a look at steps to add music to your video by using Kinemaster.
- If you want to add music from your device then first download the music on your device.
- Now in the bottom spot the red line on that part of the song that you want to add in your video.
- Next, click on the music icon and choose your desired song.
- When you select the song the audio starts playing confirming that it is the right song that you select. You will notice that there is also a red plus sign appears.
- Next, the name of your selected song will appear on the bottom when you click on the red plus button.
In winding up the article I am sure that after reading this article you can edit your video easily in the Kinemaster. I also make sure that I explain all the necessary steps in editing a video. After editing the video about two to three times you will learn more features of Kinemaster. Ultimately your speed will also increase as far as you edit your more videos in Kinemaster. Now just download the Kinemaster in your device and enjoy its free features in making your video more interested.